For (you) the Individual
To protect the people important to you, the vehicle(s) you've invested in and your finances in the case of a crash or lawsuit, we offer a range of auto insurance options to create a policy that fits your preferences. While most states require you to buy a minimum amount of some of the coverage mentioned below, it may make sense to buy more than what is required for the aforementioned reasons, plus the cost of repairs.
We'll be happy to provide a quote, offer tips on how to lower cost, and also make sure you have the right amount of coverage.
Types of coverage available:
- Liability Coverage: for damages to others if you are at fault in a covered accident
- Medical Payments Coverage: for your medical treatment of injuries caused by a covered accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: for damage caused by drivers with inadequate insurance
- Collision Coverage: for repairs or replacement of your vehicle
- Comprehensive Coverage: for certain damage caused by theft, vandalism or natural disasters
Factors considered for auto insurance premiums:
- Where you live
- The make and model of your car
- The age and driving record of covered drivers
- How the car is used
*Liberty Insurance, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Bank and Trust Company. The products offered by Liberty Insurance, Inc. are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Liberty Bank. They are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States, or by Liberty Bank. Life insurance products that have an investment component are subject to investment risk including the possible loss of value. Liberty Bank does not condition the extension of credit on the applicant's purchase of an insurance product from Liberty Bank or Liberty Insurance. Nor is the extension of credit conditioned upon the applicant's agreement not to obtain an insurance product from an unaffiliated entity.