For (you) the Individual
To protect your home and/or possessions in the event of burglary, vandalism, disaster or other types of loss, we offer property insurance with a thorough range of coverage. Our representatives can help you determine the home insurance coverage options that are best for your individual needs and also provide rate quotes. Contact or visit us today.
Types of coverage available for homeowners:
- The physical structure of your home: including permanent structures on your property and your personal property
- Personal liability: such as medical expenses for guests who are accidentally injured on your property
- Costs from a covered loss to your home: such as fire or wind that causes your home to be uninhabitable
Important coverage tips:
- To be fully protected in the event of a total loss, you must keep your home insured to 100 percent of replacement cost
- Coverage should be at least 80 percent of your home's replacement cost to be sure that partial losses are paid on a replacement cost basis. Otherwise, you risk having your settlement reduced as a penalty for underinsurance
*Liberty Insurance, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Bank and Trust Company. The products offered by Liberty Insurance, Inc. are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Liberty Bank. They are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States, or by Liberty Bank. Life insurance products that have an investment component are subject to investment risk including the possible loss of value. Liberty Bank does not condition the extension of credit on the applicant's purchase of an insurance product from Liberty Bank or Liberty Insurance. Nor is the extension of credit conditioned upon the applicant's agreement not to obtain an insurance product from an unaffiliated entity.